If you are buying a residential or commercial property and need to know the condition of the property, it is important to check out the credentials of the inspector you are considering.
Is the inspector well trained? Does he stay current with continuing education? Does he have passion for his work and a commitment to high ethical and professional standards? While there are some good inspectors out there why wouldn’t you want the best you can find?
Bill Loden is the only inspector at Insight and we encourage you to check out his credentials before you go any further. Here are a few highlights:
• Bill is a nationally recognized home inspection expert and is the 2014 National President of the American Society of Home inspectors. He has been interviewed by numerous national and media outlets:
• ABC Nightline expose’ on the epidemic of problems found by homebuyers after they move into their newly constructed homes. (Click video to play on Youtube.)
• Consumer Reports for the article titled “Five Home Repairs You Shouldn’t Ignore” that appeared in the June 2009 issue of the nationally published magazine.
• Bob Villa “Five Ticking Time Bombs Every Home Owner Should Know About” http://www.bobvila.com/articles/5-ticking-time-bombs-every-homeowner-should-know-about/#.U5sWJzgU99B
• New York Times “Looking for Trouble at Home Can Pay Off” http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/12/garden/looking-for-trouble-at-home-can-pay-off.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0
• Wall Street Journal Market Watch “Ten Things Home Inspectors Won’t Tell you” http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-things-home-inspectors-wont-tell-you-2014-05-30
• Pittsburgh Tribune “Gadgets Help Contractors Conduct Inspections When in the Right Hands” http://triblive.com/lifestyles/homegarden/5912450-74/equipment-pipe-gillece#ixzz30CpxYDrF
• As the Chairman of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Ethics Committee Bill authored the “ASHI Client Bill of Rights” that has been distributed nationally by ASHI. Click here to read it.
• While all licensed Inspectors in Alabama have passed the National Home Inspector Examination (NHIE), Bill is the only Alabama inspector to have worked as an expert for the Examination Board of Professional Home Inspectors for the past 7 years in developing and writing the examination.
Click on the “Meet the Inspector” button to the left and read more about what sets our inspector apart from the rest.
What types of inspection do we perform? Below are some of the services we provide and also some free information you can use even if you don’t decide to hire us:
• New Construction Home Inspections are for people who have purchased a newly constructed home and the construction is completed (utilities and water are on, etc.) Why should I have a new home inspected?
• New Home Warranty Inspections are for people who have purchased and are already living in a newly constructed home and the builder's warranty is still in effect (usually a builder's warranty is one year). Did you know that if you document problems to the builder during your warranty you then have up to five years to recover damages for repairs?
• Pre-Purchase Inspections of Existing Homes are for people who have found a home they wish to purchase from another owner.
• Pre-Market Home Inspections are for people who are placing their home on the market and want to know what they need to repair/upgrade before they put that for sale sign on the front lawn.
• RADON We offer RADON testing to anyone concerned about RADON levels in their homes. We can place a state-of-the-art RADON monitor in your home and provide the results to you within three days. Click here for more information concerning Radon gases.
Serving all of North Alabama including Huntsville, Madison, Athens, Decatur and the surrounding counties
Call Us Today!
110 Manningham Drive
Madison, AL 35758
Home Inspections Huntsville Alabama AL, Huntsville Home Inspector, House Inspections
See what Angie’s List members have to say about Insight Building Inspection,